A delightful addition to our accommodation facilities is Wild @ Heart TOO Cottage. Just a two minute walk will take you to the Klein River Lagoon. From there a leisurely stroll along the beach leads to Grotto Blue Flag Beach with Dutchies Beachfront Restaurant. The cliff paths for whale watching can be accessed from there. There is no direct sea view, as it is not a double storey house, however the sounds & the smell of the ocean embrace this cosy cottage due to its proximity to the sea.
A short walk, five blocks up the road, lead to the mountain paths, part of the Ferkloof Nature Reserve
Open Plan Living Area
Warm wooden floors & an open plan lounge/dining area/kitchen, which is fully equipped with up to date appliances:
- full stove
- large fridge/freezer
- sufficient crockery & cutlery for six guests
A separate scullery with washing machine and dishwasher, leads on to an enclosed, private courtyard area with outdoor table & benches & the off street parking area. A portable braai is provided, affording guests the choice between using the front patio area or the enclosed courtyard. The second bathroom is also accessed from this area.
There is a DVD player & large, flat screen T.V. in the lounge with DSTV Guest House package. This DSTV package offers:
- SABC 1,2, 3
- Super Sport Channels 1-9
- Movie Channels; Premium, Comedy, Family, Action, Romance & Showtime
- Faith & many other Channels
From the open plan lounge area, sliding doors open up onto a patio in the fenced garden. Mountain views can be enjoyed from this sunny, North facing patio while sipping an evening sundowner.
There are three bedrooms, which can accommodate four adults & two children privately.
- Bedroom 1 - Queensize bed
- Bedroom 2 - Twin Beds
- Bedroom 3 - Bunkbed (suitable for kids)
- Inside bathroom has bath, pedestal basin & loo
- Courtyard bathroom has loo, pedestal basin & shower
- Off-road parking
- Non smoking
- Private garden/braai area
- All linen & towels provided
- Starter’ soap & toilet paper provided
- Starter’ hospitality tray with tea, coffee, sugar, cookies & milk
The cottage is owner run & managed.
Address: 325 8th St, Voelklip, Hermanus, Western Cape
GPS: -34.413796, 19.299142